No more hardcopy inspection checklists to carry around, and no more inspection reports to type up and mail out at the station! With the EZFire Records Mobile Inspections solution inspectors complete your department's standard checklist or questionnaire information and record the inspection on an inexpensive tablet. They can do all their work on site while their observations are fresh.
Mobile Inspections is designed to increase the productivity of your inspectors in the field, while maximizing agency revenue. This complete, untethered solution is available for iPad, Android and Windows tablets. Inspection results, including violations, update the EZFire Records Inspection and Permits modules immediately (or syncs as soon as a WiFi or cellular connection is re-established). When an unscheduled inspection is required the inspector can download the property record in the field without having to return to the station. The results are increased productivity, more timely and accurate inspection reporting, and better service to your customer. Signed inspection reports are immediately available to business owners and other customers.
You can even complete hydrant inspections with EZFire Records Mobile Inspections, making it the only tool your inspectors need. With all assigned pending inspections shown on a map, each inspector can quickly and easily plan a daily schedule and configure a route that minimizes driving time (and fuel cost) and maximizes efficiency.
With EZFire Records Mobile Inspections, your inspectors can:
- Use the tablet touchscreen to select an assigned building or hydrant inspection directly from the map, or from a list of inspections due
- View the complete premise registration record and make any necessary updates Select the appropriate inspection type (including re-inspection) from a dropdown list
- Streamline re-inspection activity. All current violations for a location are automatically displayed and can be marked as abated or updated for re-inspection
- Easily record multiple violations of the same type without duplicate reentry of the code
- Touch a single onscreen button to record a "No Violations Found" inspection
- Record penalty amounts at the time of the inspection based on codes and standards you currently use
- Add remarks to the record at any time using the tablet's onscreen keypad (or Bluetooth keyboard), with the option to include or omit the remarks on the violation notice
- Capture the signature of the owner/representative directly on the tablet (the inspector's signature is already stored)
- Email the signed report or print on-site to a Bluetooth printer
EZ FireRecords Mobile Inspections for Tablets is:
- Easy to Learn and Use: Intuitive navigation and built-in inspections workflow presents the user with the next appropriate screen, making EZFire Records Mobile Inspections easy to learn and use.
- Secure: Secure login and data encryption protects property and owner information from unauthorized access if the tablet is lost or stolen.
- More Efficient: With the map interface, your inspectors will make a logical and fast progression from one inspection to the next.
The Mobile Inspections for Tablets solution is available as a separately priced subscription add-on with the Inspection Management toolset and the Enterprise RMS edition.