Eliminate separate spreadsheets and stand-alone software for tracking fees. No more missed late notices or penalties. Now you can have complete control over billing, collections, and disbursement of fees right from our integrated EZFire Records software. An inspection recorded in the EZFire Records Inspections module for example, automatically triggers an action to create an invoice so you’ll never miss another billing
The EZFire Records Accounting module lets you:
- Manage all fee types, including alarm and inspection registration fees, inspection fees, permit fees, violation fees, and false alarm fees (with EZFire Alarms module)
- Maintain contacts and their accounts and make them available to other modules
- Build customized invoices using samples included as a guide
- Apply correct fees from an easily accessible pick list
- Prepopulate invoices with contact information previously entered in EZFire Records
- Automatically email the invoice from within EZFire Records or prepare them for mail or fax
- Schedule automatic mailing of late notices with pre-calculated late fees
- Easily allocate any payment received to multiple invoice classes and types
- Track disbursements made to other financial accounts
- View any account with EZFire Records Fast Search feature
- Select from pre-built standard reports or create customized reports
With EZFire Records Accounting module, you’ll:
- Increase Revenue: Invoices are prepared and sent out immediately. Late fees are automatically calculated and notices are sent out on the correct date improving collections, and maximizing revenue.
- Save Time: Account and inspection-related information for invoices is pre-populated reducing data entry
- Improve Customer Service: Accurate fees, generated from a customized pick list, will reduce confusion and complaints. Customers can send one payment covering multiple fees that EZFire Records will then allocate to the appropriate accounts.
The EZFire Records Accounting module is included in the Inspections Management toolset and the Enterprise RMS Edition.