Our EZFire Records EMS module provides you with the most advanced Patient Care Reporting features available on the market today. From call details, basic patient info, history and assessment to Interventions, document and photo attachment, transport and billing, we have it all.
We are a provider of Federal and State certified incident reporting which includes NEMSIS and HIPAA compliant Electronic Patient Care Reporting (ePCR). These reporting features can be integrated with our CAD and Mobile software through our RMS.
Our 2015 EMS release will include an interactive Patient Assessment model as well as an all new Burns component that auto-calculates for adult and child/infant BSA/TBSA percentages.
With the 2015 EZFire Records EMS Module, your personnel will have access to:
- Basic Patient Information and history accessible for prior and ‘repeat’ patients
- Batch PCR reporting feature
- Local Protocols accessible via built-in Tabs
- eSignature component for Consent to Treat, AMA and Billing
- Google / GPS mapping and mileage tracking (Using CAD or WDA component)
- Electronic tracking of MCI/Triage Tags to maintain patient accountability
- Insurance and other 3rd-party billing compatibility via interface
Using the most up-to-date technology our ePCR nearly fills itself out, giving the EMS professional a break from the mounds of paperwork previously associated with patient care and transportation.